William grew up in Lancaster County, graduating from Villanova University with a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. After 8 years of gaining experience at PDQ Manufacturing in engineering and operations, he left the company for his own venture into the world of insurance and business services. William and his wife, Stephanie, founded NTI Group in 2002. The Tell family resides in Lancaster and recently grew their family with the birth of their daughter Chloe in December 2010.
- What else would you like your clients to know about you?
- I am a dog person and try to attend the U.S. Open golf tournament every year.
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- I enjoy playing golf, following the Villanova Wildcats basketball team and Philadelphia Phillies. My family likes to get away by fleeing the big city of Lancaster to the mountains of central Pennsylvania.
- What was your childhood dream?
- My childhood dream was to become a businessman like my Dad.
- What is your proudest moment?
- Bringing Chloe home for the first time.
- Ok, tell us something most people don’t know about you?
- I lived in South East Asia for two years.
- What has been your most significant experience at NTI Group?
- The relationship I have with my mentors, my Dad and Jack Bransom. Also, the friendship and trust I have with my partner Phil Rickenbach, and the relationship with our agents and staff. Without them, we would not have the success we have.
- Why did you decide to start the NTI Group?
- I felt there was little innovation and new ideas in the insurance broker community. There was a real opportunity to be different and offer innovative solutions. And we succeeded.
- What is the best comment a client gave you about your services?
- “Thank you for what you do!”