Group Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott was born in Philadelphia and has lived in Lancaster for over 30 years. He graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Michigan and also holds a master’s degree from Cal Tech. Scott spent the bulk of his professional career involved in the turnaround of small manufacturing companies where he became familiar with the impact of employee benefits on the bottom line. Married with one child, Scott and his wife, Lisa, are avid golfers.
- What was your childhood dream?
- To be a fighter pilot
- Ok, tell us something most people don’t know about you?
- I acted in community theater in LA and Washington, DC
- Why did you decide to join the NTI Group?
- Because I enjoy the people I work with
- What is the best comment a client gave you about your services?
- “Can I have your business card? I have a friend who needs your help with her health insurance.”