Benefits Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Lawson comes to us with over twenty years of experience in the automotive industry. During his tenure ‘Bob’ was both a national award winning sales professional and manager for Ladd Hanford in Lebanon, PA and later the LB Smith Automotive group. In addition to his accomplishments and awards, Bob sat on Jaguar US dealer–manufacturer focus groups for both marketing and product development. Bob grew up in Hightstown, NJ where he attended the Peddie School. Bob moved to Lancaster in 1973 to attend Franklin & Marshall College and resides there with his wife Stephanie.
- What else would you like your clients to know about you?
- I am persistent and loyal.
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- Playing music
- What was your childhood dream?
- Don’t laugh. I always dreamed of being a cowboy.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- As president of Lancaster Polo Association, I assisted in putting together a five party deal to purchase our fields and donate them to the township as a public park.
- Ok, tell us something most people don’t know about you?
- I like to read and write poetry.
- What has been your most significant learning experience?
- I haven’t had it yet! To date, it would be my first horse named Dreamer O. We taught each other how to ride and play polo. There was a lot of ‘climbing back on the horse’!
- Why did you decide to join the NTI Group?
- When I met Bill we spoke about his goals for NTI Group. I found his vision both refreshing and creative; NTI provides me a career path that is challenging and exciting, providing truly innovative solutions to the business community.
- What is the best comment a client gave you about your services?
- “You are the best at what you do!”